An exciting new word game for your PC, combining best elements of Scrabble, Sokoban and multi-leveled logic games into one experience!
Tired of Word Games that are just clicking on letters in a grid or rearranging letters? Then you're ready for Wordlers, an exciting new word game combining all the best elements of Scrabble, Sokoban and multi-leveled logic games into one mind-stretching and fun experience.
Like Scrabble, you need to form crossword puzzles of interconnected words over a varying shaped board that contains double and triple letter and word value squares. Like Sokoban, you need to push letter tiles around without getting yourself stuck in a corner. Like a logic game, you need to collect gems and get to the exit while avoiding obstacles like holes, walls, ropes and more.
Some players like the 120 challenging puzzles that are part of puzzle mode which you can solve at your own pace and require both logic skill and word power to discover the solution.
Others prefer the more arcade-like marathon mode where you need to achieve a given number of points within the allotted time in order to advance to the next level and try to make it into the hall of fame.
And of course, when a friend is around, you may favor the friendly (or not so friendly) head-to-head competition mode where you choose the board layout, the number of rounds and the time allotted per player per round. Game features:
- 3 different playing modes: Meditative Puzzle mode, Fast-Paced Marathon mode and Head-to-Head Competition mode.
- Puzzle mode contains 120 challenging puzzles to be solved (with hints and solutions provided) in different categories (logic power, word power, word mazes, etc.)
- Marathon mode contains 20 board levels, each having a different layout and randomly-generated letters for a new challenge every time you play.
- Play back partial OR entire solutions.
- Background music tracks by Keith Spillman.
- Game automatically detects words formed and keeps all the words and their point values displayed in a word list.
- Competition mode contains 5 different board layouts you can choose from.
- Keeps track of solved levels and game statistics for up to 12 players.
- A separate Level Editor for writing your own levels is available at no extra charge.
- Extensive in-game instruction manual